Stone Circle Mountains return to their hollow
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking

After howling Greyback looked feverishly at the tree line and meadow around him. Would Valette appear first? If so - where? He kept still as he waited, his tail wagging slightly with anticipation. It was only when he saw the chocolate brown figure emerged from the treeline of the forest that he stopped and looked up, his eyes wide with awe.

Not being able to contain himself, he broke into a trot; his heart beat fast as he watched her sprint towards him with energy. It had been so long, and it was then that Greyback noticed how much he had missed her. Perhaps more than one should between friends...

"You're back!"

The cry of the alpha caught on Greyback's ears and he quickly perked them. He knew it was a statement. He opened his mouth to reply back but was caught off guard by the weight in his fur and the warmth against him. Everything froze around him as he became aware of the situation. Valette was hugging him!

Greyback lowered his head down, silver fur lightly pressing into her as he rested his face against her shoulder blades; his cold nose prodding her fur. It had been so long since he had contact like this, and he missed it deeply. With his jaws parted, he gave a lick to the fur of her shoulder as she whispered in repeat.

"I'm back," He replied just as softly before pulling away as she did. He smiled down at her, his amber peach eyes meeting her hazel ones. They were beautiful he thought as she battered them at him. Was something in her eye? He couldn't help but lean forward and press another lick to the crown of her head before her words.

"How dare you stay away so long!! I thought something happened and then Ira said you wouldn't come back! And— I was just worried,"

He rose his brows and looked wide-eyed at her for a few seconds, not knowing if he was in trouble or not. She seemed upset, but as she continued to talk she confessed she was worried. All shock disappeared from the man's face as she confessed that. He was embarrassed he made her worry, even more so to cause her to think something happened. Ira was also another surprise. They had been talking...and she told Valette that he wouldn't come back?

Greyback shook his head and let out a deep chuckle. "I'm sorry Valette. Some issues came up while traveling but..., listen?" He lowered his head so he could see more of her face, or perhaps that she could see his. "I'll always come back— you have my word."

Messages In This Thread
Mountains return to their hollow - by Greyback - October 06, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by RIP Valette - October 07, 2018, 03:48 AM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by Greyback - October 07, 2018, 09:36 AM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by RIP Valette - October 07, 2018, 01:35 PM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by Ira - October 08, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by Greyback - October 13, 2018, 10:22 PM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by RIP Valette - October 16, 2018, 07:46 AM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by Greyback - October 16, 2018, 09:52 AM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by RIP Valette - October 16, 2018, 10:43 AM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by Greyback - October 17, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by RIP Valette - October 17, 2018, 05:00 PM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by Greyback - October 21, 2018, 11:08 PM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by RIP Valette - October 22, 2018, 05:20 AM