Stone Circle Mountains return to their hollow
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback relaxed as Valette explained they would take Morningside wolves in. He was glad that he could count on her for sharing his same empathy for others, and was thrilled that she knew where Phoenix Maplewood was. It had taken him a while to find the place due to his poor tracking skills but he had hope that Valette would make it there and back within a short time.

As it dawned on him, Greyabck realized he would have to tell the others of her absence if she was going right away. How many days would she be gone? Greyback had only returned, and while it was selfish for him to want to spend time with her he knew that this was far greater than him and respected that- but the small disappointment still remained in his chest.

"Alya Ostrega was the one who proposed the idea of merging, you should find her," he replied, remembering the tall, lithe black wolf with vivid blue eyes.

"Thank you for telling me, Greyback. I'm glad you are back safely. I will go myself and will bring as many refugees as I can,"

As Valette thanked him he gave her a smile. "I am glad to be back. I only hope that you return quickly so that I may talk to you."

Messages In This Thread
Mountains return to their hollow - by Greyback - October 06, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by RIP Valette - October 07, 2018, 03:48 AM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by Greyback - October 07, 2018, 09:36 AM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by RIP Valette - October 07, 2018, 01:35 PM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by Ira - October 08, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by Greyback - October 13, 2018, 10:22 PM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by RIP Valette - October 16, 2018, 07:46 AM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by Greyback - October 16, 2018, 09:52 AM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by RIP Valette - October 16, 2018, 10:43 AM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by Greyback - October 17, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by RIP Valette - October 17, 2018, 05:00 PM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by Greyback - October 21, 2018, 11:08 PM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by RIP Valette - October 22, 2018, 05:20 AM