Stone Circle Mountains return to their hollow
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback was surprised that Valette opened up to him about Nikai; he didn't expect her to. He was unaware that the alpha had adoptive children and it dawned on him that perhaps didn't know much about her in the first place. It was slightly worrisome considering he had such strong feelings for her despite how little he knew. He would have to fix that.

He stood there silently, staring at her with interest as she spoke about Nikai, Keoni, pups, and Steady. The mention of the male tugged at Greyback's heart, knowing that he was close to Valette, as well as the loss of her child. Even if Greyback were to adopt he would still feel the same pain of losing children despite blood ties. "Oh Valette..." He cooed. "I'm sorry to hear that, it must be hard." He lowered his head to hers and watched as she looked saddened, wanting nothing more than to envelop her.

"Of course I would go for a walk with you."

He was surprised when she accepted his request to walk. Did she not pick up on his intentions? Greyback felt weary about it if she did. Valette had Stark, and if she knew what he meant then surely she wouldn't agree, right? He perked his ears and was about to ask if she was sure but was caught off guard by her next words.

"I like spending time with you, Greyback."

The man felt flushed once again, his body heating and the fur on his back rising with chills. She liked spending time with him! "I like spending time with you as well, Valette," He confessed, his tail wagging slightly behind him. He liked saying her name, it felt nice. "I'll be waiting diligently for you to return."

Messages In This Thread
Mountains return to their hollow - by Greyback - October 06, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by RIP Valette - October 07, 2018, 03:48 AM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by Greyback - October 07, 2018, 09:36 AM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by RIP Valette - October 07, 2018, 01:35 PM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by Ira - October 08, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by Greyback - October 13, 2018, 10:22 PM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by RIP Valette - October 16, 2018, 07:46 AM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by Greyback - October 16, 2018, 09:52 AM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by RIP Valette - October 16, 2018, 10:43 AM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by Greyback - October 17, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by RIP Valette - October 17, 2018, 05:00 PM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by Greyback - October 21, 2018, 11:08 PM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by RIP Valette - October 22, 2018, 05:20 AM