Duskfire Glacier i know that i was wrong
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
I assume this is happening after Taki visited brs? If not, just let me know, and I'll edit! :)

The call from the borders was unfamiliar and stopped her patrol. Taki turned and began heading that way. Sia would probably be there as well, and she didn't look forward to standing next to him and pretending there wasn't friction between them. Still, she may be injured and constantly racked with guilt and resentment, but she wouldn't slack on her responsibilities. Being in the presence of the source of her guilt and resentment wasn't exactly the most ideal way to spend her time, but whatever; she would just have to push it aside. She was good at that, though, pushing whatever was too heavy to deal with into the deepest part of her mind and avoiding it for as long as she could. 

She approached the pair wearing a slightly more grumpy expression than normal. Her neck was a mess of scabs and pink, healing flesh, and she shook her head a little at the itching sensation as she stopped just in front of them. She immediately recognized one of the leaders from Bracken Sanctuary, and she offered him a curt nod in greeting, before offering a similar greeting to the stranger. Do you need something? she asked, looking at the pair expectantly. Why else would they be here?
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
i know that i was wrong - by RIP Stephanie - October 10, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: i know that i was wrong - by Ariel - October 12, 2018, 08:12 AM
RE: i know that i was wrong - by Takiyok - October 12, 2018, 10:43 AM
RE: i know that i was wrong - by Siarut - October 12, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: i know that i was wrong - by RIP Stephanie - October 12, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: i know that i was wrong - by Ariel - October 12, 2018, 09:37 PM
RE: i know that i was wrong - by Takiyok - October 15, 2018, 10:43 PM
RE: i know that i was wrong - by Siarut - October 28, 2018, 07:51 PM
RE: i know that i was wrong - by Ariel - November 02, 2018, 11:29 AM