Duskfire Glacier i know that i was wrong
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
The malguk tensed a little at Sia's arrival. She gave a stiff nod in return, careful to hide any other indication that she was not the most pleased to be in his presence; outsiders didn't need to know the two leaders of the pack were not currently getting along. Seeing him also reminded her of Nanook; she knew their packmate was dead, had followed the same trail and found the place where she had clearly met her end. She felt bad for Sia. She knew her brother was close to the Nanook, and it made it hard for her to be mad at him. Now he was here looking all grumpy and sad, which was not like him. Usually, he was pretty stoic in the presence of strangers, so it tugged at her a little that he was so affected by their pack member's death. But it was not the time to be thinking about her Sia shit. Taki focused her attention back on the pair at their border.

She furrowed her brow in concern when the spotted woman asked if they had seen any lost pups lately. It was not that long ago that the morningside leader was here asking them the exact same thing. What was with the wolves around here losing their children? The weird bracken leader further explained what the kids looked like, but the descriptions didn't ring a bell. She shook her head before answering, I have not seen any children. Her gaze flicked to her brother, and she raised an eyebrow in question, wondering if his answer would be different. She knew it wouldn't be, though. Like Taki, had Sia found lost pups, he would have brought them inside the territory to keep them safe.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
i know that i was wrong - by RIP Stephanie - October 10, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: i know that i was wrong - by Ariel - October 12, 2018, 08:12 AM
RE: i know that i was wrong - by Takiyok - October 12, 2018, 10:43 AM
RE: i know that i was wrong - by Siarut - October 12, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: i know that i was wrong - by RIP Stephanie - October 12, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: i know that i was wrong - by Ariel - October 12, 2018, 09:37 PM
RE: i know that i was wrong - by Takiyok - October 15, 2018, 10:43 PM
RE: i know that i was wrong - by Siarut - October 28, 2018, 07:51 PM
RE: i know that i was wrong - by Ariel - November 02, 2018, 11:29 AM