Moonspear my wings are fire, and you cannot break my will
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
They were growing children, soon to be teenagers if they weren't already. Surely they had begun to express the fickle nature inherent to such beings. Revui might not have been aware of his own behavioral shifts, his manic moments or depressive ones, but he was keenly aware of the change in Arcturus in this moment. It surprised him to meet the gaze of his shadow only to lose his attention, and to watch him slide away — ambiguous, unimportant, morose.

Revui frowned, pacing on the spot for a moment as he tried to understand. He wasn't sure what to do, so he followed after him — silent, but present. When he grew impatient with this avenue of investigation (and this didn't take long), Revui huffed, or snorted, or snapped at Arcturus' tail, trying to get a reaction. Whether this worked or not, Revui wasn't leaving his brother alone. He was hurting too, and he needed his brother — selfishly coveting their time together even if Arcturus wished to be alone with his sadness.
Messages In This Thread
RE: my wings are fire, and you cannot break my will - by Revui (Ghost) - October 27, 2018, 08:24 PM