Fox's Glade they said that they found it in the basement
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Korei arrives just before Valette can answer his question, and his tail wags slightly at the sight of her. He offers his friend a reassuring smile, hoping she'll understand the gravity of the encounter — they'll need to make a decent impression, especially with Outlander's weakened state. The man is certainly better than he'd been, but recovery will take time, no doubt. He turns his attention back to Valette quickly, taking in her words with a nod.
As if summoned by his thoughts, Outlander arrives just before Valette finishes speaking. He casts a slightly concerned glance over his friend, then turns to address Valette again. Easthollow sounds like a great place. This is Outlander — he's recovering from an accident right now. I've been caring for him myself, and he's well enough to hunt small game, so there shouldn't be any burden on the pack. I'm confident that he'll heal fully soon enough. Well, he has to sound confident, if they're going to get into Easthollow without a hitch. Ugh. Why does he always have to be in charge of things? Actually — if this goes well... he won't be anymore. At this point, he can't think of anything he wants more.
Messages In This Thread
they said that they found it in the basement - by Alarian - October 18, 2018, 10:13 PM
RE: they said that they found it in the basement - by Alarian - October 26, 2018, 09:05 PM