Stone Circle Circle around, because I got a list of mentions
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
With a call so clear and urgent, greyback responded with his own- it's deep tone vibrating through the forest around like a gong. He had a feeling a meeting would be called soon due to the vanishing of Stark, the death of a dear pack-mate, and the naming of the mother stone.

Abandoning his hike through the forest and coming into the bitter breeze of the land, Greyback made his way to the gathering spot. Valette's figure instantly recognizable against the towering stones that gave comfort to her and many alike. He was happy to see her as always, but the air that surrounded the place made him halt all exuberant behavior.

He sat silently, the winds licking at his fur and small drizzle of snow clinging to his pelt only to be brushed off with every gale. His gaze turned downwards, his head bowing as he respected the depth the standing stones stood for. He could smell Steph, and looked to meet her with a softened gaze and smile before looking at Valette. Though his last encounter with the yearling had been bitter he had never stopped believing in her. She looked so much like her mother, proud, powerful, radiant. There wasn't a single doubt in his mind about her new position. He gave her a nod, a symbol of his acceptance towards her new held power.

As Valette talked on about the stones he turned his gaze away from to two to look silently with an awed gaze at the rocks. Such power they held. The Mother Stone and Father Stone were strong suitable names for them, and he wondered if both Steady and Valette's mother were watching over them. He would start off every day now by coming to the stones and sending a small prayer for the pack and those who are lost.

When all was silent between the pack he would raise up, his eyes watching two wolves above the rest with a fiery gaze. "May your paws serve us well, Steph. And may the stones guide the past, present, and future of this pack."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Circle around, because I got a list of mentions - by Greyback - October 31, 2018, 01:21 PM
RE: Circle around, because I got a list of mentions - by Ira - November 02, 2018, 02:33 PM