Stone Circle Love means never having to say you're sorry
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback nodded to Steph's suggestion. "She knows, i've told her everything yet she is still having trouble coming to terms with it." He said solemnly, thinking about what Steph said in terms of Ira caring enough. Did she care, was that true? He supposed she did, she wouldn't feel anger towards him if she didn't care...or maybe she just couldn't help but have anger. Greyback didn't know; he let out another sigh.

"I think you're right steph, I will give her time...Thank you." He continued to smile but looked to the over cast sky. The once sunny weather was not gray, filled with clouds that promised the fall of rain. He was curious as to what Steph meant by her father. Valette had only told him a little about Ezekiel, but he doubted she wanted to talk about it.

"Enough about me though, this is rather depressing, isnt it?" He chuckled, voice still a little hoarse. "What about you? How has the new rank been treating you?"

Messages In This Thread
Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 01, 2018, 07:29 AM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 01, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 01, 2018, 06:33 PM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 07, 2018, 08:48 AM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 15, 2018, 09:57 AM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Greyback - November 15, 2018, 03:30 PM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 21, 2018, 09:09 AM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 26, 2018, 01:54 PM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - December 03, 2018, 08:40 AM