Dawnlark Plains I will be phenomenal to the women, I will help women.
153 Posts
Ooc — Java
Away
All Welcome 

Dingo was feeling mighty good about himself, but it had been a few days since he'd seen the hottie with the body, and her much older mother. Even though he hadn't managed to sway the girl in to any sort of - well - anything, he was in good spirits. She was a little young even for him.  He couldn't help but be reminded of his previous successful daliance though; it did not occur to him that the mother-daughter duo were part of the same family tree, but that could've been what drew Dingo to Sequoia in the first place. He would've tried to charm the mother too but there were certain girls that he knew to avoid; not everyone could appreciate his charm or his skills in the sack, and he wasn't going to waste effort on any bitch like that.

So he carried on. He roamed further from the coast every hour, unware of the turmoil he had caused throughout his journey. Even if Dingo had been aware of the pain his presence presented, there was no telling if he'd care. He knew the truth of it all - that every girl needed a good bone from time to time. He was merely offering his services, and it couldn't hurt that he was proud of his abilities. He held this sentiment in mind as he crossed through a spat of flatland, a nice and open series of undulating plains that he wasn't entirely fond of, thanks to the growing cloud-cover overhead. If the cold air wasn't enough, it was the prospect of rain or snow on the horizon - both of which would considerably dampen his good spirits.
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
The snowy leader moved through the plains as the fast-moving clouds above promised some kind of storm. The air was frigid, and she enjoyed the feeling of it moving through her thick northern coat. Not long after her arrival in the area, the scent of a stranger assaulted her senses. Rolling her eyes, she sighed and began back-tracking attempting to avoid an interaction with some loner or whatever she might find here today.

Her efforts were wasted, though, because as she started heading in the direction she had come, she noticed the sandy male in the distance. Stopping, she released a chuff anyway, not wanting to startle anyone and find herself in a fight.
Inuttuk
Common

153 Posts
Ooc — Java
Away
At first he didn't know what he was looking at, and he hesitated a step or two. His pace went from bouncy and flouncy to something more cautious, although Dingo couldn't help the smile that crept across his face the closer he got; he could see her a little better, and she had paused too. She called out to him - a rough little sound that didn't carry well - and he stopped a handful of feet away.

Hello! He called out to her; she was so much bigger than him! Maybe that's what held him back form being his usual charming, exuberant self. His hunger for flesh wasn't so bad right now, so that could've been part of it too. Dingo closed a little more of the distance while looking her over, almost unable to tell where she ended and the snowy ground began. Wow! Your coat — you must like, never get cold.
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Before she knew it, the male was moving towards her, issuing a greeting The friendliness of the stranger grated on her nerves. She was always wary of wolves who were not in her circle of trust, so she had a hard time understanding those who reacted differently to strangers. She looked at him, raising an eyebrow. Yeah, I guess so, was her only response, her common accented heavily as usual. 

She regarded him with her usual suspicion, studying him with her citrine gaze for a few moments before asking, Where are you headed? The leader's only reason for the question was to make sure his path wasn't aimed near the glacier. She intended to warn him away regardless like she always did with loners she found near her territory.
Inuttuk
Common

153 Posts
Ooc — Java
Away
She didn't seem that interested. That was okay. He didn't need her approval - or so he told himself, even though he needed everyones approval all the time, and especially valued the attention of women. It was a good thing he'd gotten laid semi-recently or he'd probably be a lot more demanding.

Oh, I dunno, I'm just kinda wandering. He replied a little too fast, a little too lightly. I was following the beach but the beach goes on for a while, and its cold. So then I went inland, but it was cold too - and actually, its really cold here. I suppose you're from somewhere even more cold? That sucks. You could probably slap Dingo upside the head if you wanted and he'd still rattle on. But he did give a pause, looking at the pale woman as if to confirm that yes, her home was cold and it was awful, but he didn't quite give her enough time.

I mean, sorry, you probably love wherever you live. At least he could tell when he was being rude sometimes. I'm Dingo. I'm really not... usually.. this wired. Sorry. Its been a long day.
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She wasn't surprised to hear that he was just wandering even if they way he said it seemed a little off; what else did lone wolves do? And she was sure he was lone--his coat didn't hold the smell of others like a pack wolf's usually did. 

The malguk merely stared at the strange male as he rambled on about being cold and and how it must suck to live somewhere cold, retracting his statement and apologizing quickly after. He went on to explain that his weird behavior was due to his long day. She shrugged her snowy shoulders. I do love where I live, but it makes no difference to me what others think of it, she replied. She honestly didn't really care about why he was being weird or how long his day had been; he didn't seem like a potential recruit given his apparent dislike of the cold, so he really was of no importance to her other than to make sure he stayed away from the glacier. I'm Takiyok. My pack lives on the glacier, she added. Unless you have some kind of business with us, I suggest you not let your wanderings lead you near there, the malguk warned authoritatively before fixing him with a shrewd look.
Inuttuk
Common

153 Posts
Ooc — Java
Away

Takiyok. That was a good name, he decided. But it didn't sound familiar in structure. He wondered if it was the name of a bird or an animal, like how the Crestwoods named their kids - but he didn't wonder for long. The girl mentioned that she lived on a glacier (of all places, god, why would anyone live on a giant ice cube --?) and her warning was met with a widening of his eyes and a hasty nod.

Ah, yeah, that doesn't sound like my kind of place. I'll leave it to you and your people, you damn lunatics -- but um, where else can I go? Is there somewhere more hospitable for someone like me? Maybe she'd have some pointers; either way he'd be keeping faaaaaaaar away from that frigid place, yeesh.
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He seemed to accept her warning without any argument. Good. Some loners bristled at her words, and it just made things more difficult. 

Instead, he inquired about a place that might be better for him. There is a pack just south of here called Morningside that might work out better for you, the malguk suggested first even though she secretly loathed helping them in anyway. Still, that wasn't his fault, and maybe he could find a warmer home there. [q]There are also a few packs in the valley even farther south that may be even better for you,[q] Taki added with a lift of her head in that direction. She didn't really know anything else about that area other than the fact that it held multiple packs. She had really only passed through on her way to the glacier from blackfeather woods all those months ago.
Inuttuk
Common

153 Posts
Ooc — Java
Away
Morningside. That sounded like the perfect place for him — he wondered what it would look like, with a name like that. Maybe it was all sunlight all the time? Maybe he could work on his tan! It couldn't have been further north by the description, which brought a big grin to Dingo's stupid face. I'll find it! He proclaimed happily, and without even a thank-you he began to march away from the burly northerner.