Shadowwyn Moor o, then I see Queen Mab hath been with you
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
There is little on his mind but his wounded lover as he slips past Easthollow's borders, taking a different route to avoid his packmates. The leaf bundle in his mouth effectively blinds him to any scent with its own, and he's so determined to make haste that he hardly notices the world around him. Little surprise, then, that he nearly walks right past the woman altogether. It takes him a moment to register her presence, and then another moment to realize he's just seen a smaller, feminine version of Midar.
The thought has him whipping around, nearly dropping the herbs he's carrying. Hey! He calls around the leaf bundle, hoping to stop her if she hasn't stopped already. His pulse picks up inexplicably. He wonders if the woman is related to his companion, if she is as dangerous as he knows Midar can be; it seems unwise to ask such questions right off the bat, though. For now he'll see if she's even open to conversation.
Messages In This Thread
o, then I see Queen Mab hath been with you - by Megara - December 09, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: o, then I see Queen Mab hath been with you - by Alarian - December 09, 2018, 12:45 PM
RE: o, then I see Queen Mab hath been with you - by Megara - December 09, 2018, 11:15 PM
RE: o, then I see Queen Mab hath been with you - by Alarian - December 10, 2018, 06:16 PM
RE: o, then I see Queen Mab hath been with you - by Megara - December 10, 2018, 11:39 PM
RE: o, then I see Queen Mab hath been with you - by Megara - January 05, 2019, 02:44 PM