Shadowwyn Moor o, then I see Queen Mab hath been with you
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
When she turns around, he notices the marking dyed into her fur — different from Midar's, but the placement is too similar to be coincidence. How many wolves have symbols dyed into their fur? The accent is unfamiliar, though. He sets his bundle down gently to answer her question, placing a paw over it so it doesn't come apart entirely. I'm taking them to treat my — someone I know, He fumbles over the appropriate title for Midar — his friend? His boyfriend? His... particularly annoying dildo? Actually, um — he kind of looks like you — but his marking is different. Oh god what if it's his mom? She looks old enough. He swallows hard, hating himself and his tendency to blurt things out more than ever.
Messages In This Thread
o, then I see Queen Mab hath been with you - by Megara - December 09, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: o, then I see Queen Mab hath been with you - by Alarian - December 09, 2018, 12:45 PM
RE: o, then I see Queen Mab hath been with you - by Megara - December 09, 2018, 11:15 PM
RE: o, then I see Queen Mab hath been with you - by Alarian - December 10, 2018, 06:16 PM
RE: o, then I see Queen Mab hath been with you - by Megara - December 10, 2018, 11:39 PM
RE: o, then I see Queen Mab hath been with you - by Megara - January 05, 2019, 02:44 PM