Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,114 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
It took a moment for Wildfire to answer. Maybe she'd been lost in thought, a concept that was far from foreign to Eljay. Raven drew her attention back and Eljay waited to hear if she would be interested to join. She mentioned needing to speak to Quixote first, and Eljay nodded, though couldn't hide looking a little disappointed that she wasn't coming. "Of course," he said, understanding that starting a pack was, probably, pretty busy. "If there's anything I could do..?" Eljay knew nothing about starting a pack but he would gladly help Wiffle if she had any pointers of things he should do nonetheless.

After Wildfire told Raven she could go if she wanted, Eljay looked at her expectantly (and maybe a little pleadingly, because he preferred not to go alone) and she agreed to come with a nod. Eljay smiled, glad that Raven would come with to teach him some more herb things. "Good luck," Eljay said to Wildfire, and he waited to hear if she had anything more to ask of him, or something he could help with.
Messages In This Thread
RE: This town is colder now, I think it's sick of us - by Eljay - December 21, 2018, 07:40 AM