Jade Fern Grove Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
He doesn't expect the words to soothe Midar, but his relief is almost palpable when his lover calms; still, guilt gnaws at him as he watches his reaction. He sucks in a breath when he looks away, leaning closer instinctively. I'm sorry, He murmurs, burying his face in his lover's fur again and muffling his next words. I wish I could. He wants to say more; he wants to tell him that he understands, that he feels the same way, but the words stick in his throat. Instead he presses closer to Midar, overwhelmed with guilt and longing. There's a different sort of guilt nagging at the back of his mind, too — the guilt of wanting to leave Easthollow to be with Midar — but he can't deal with that right now too. There's only so much he can handle.
Messages In This Thread
Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness - by Midar - December 21, 2018, 10:13 PM
RE: Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness - by Midar - December 22, 2018, 12:34 AM
RE: Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness - by Midar - December 22, 2018, 01:41 AM
RE: Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness - by Midar - December 22, 2018, 03:17 AM
RE: Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness - by Alarian - January 08, 2019, 12:52 AM