The Tangle i’m in trauma it’s got me singing-
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
There were many sides of Aure - so much that it seemed innumerable, unexpected at times. Currently, on one half, what little patience and energy she had left was stretched thin; one the other, she wouldn't condescend to release her frustrations on another. So, she dialed it back; her presence making a frosty retreat, taking it into a sigh that was exhaled gently. Right now, it wasn't easy for her to relax, to be lenient... but she would try; even through a slight ache behind her eyes, with an unending temperament that now flared short and frigid.

Instead, her cold gaze softened, but only just so; the snappish vulnerability this loner showed reminded her of herself, once upon a time. That, and how she made do with her accent and what Common she knew. Perhaps it was both of these things that made her express to the gona, with a tip to her, "That she has more use for ze Tangle than we do." Her own voice was hushed, worn, but didn't raise it.

Her muzzle twitched, inhaling carefully again, before turning her focus to the loner who crowded back into the brambles. "A ‘storm’ has just passed through our lands," the kru continued lowly, a bitterness on her tongue, "As it stands, we do not take kindly to strangers such as yourself; now more than ever.”

With a flourish of her tail, she smoothly reclined back onto her haunches, although her hackles had begun to shiver to life. Again, her eyes flickered to Mallaidh, and then back again, wondering how the cocoa-cream gona would take all of this. ”Is there not some non-claimed territory you may dwell in?” Personally, there was something to this loner that drew her attention, something that wasn't about a lonesome life or bitterness - perhaps she, too, carried an actual death-wish inkling with her, as the porcelain kru had? Still did?
Messages In This Thread
i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Andraste - December 23, 2018, 08:13 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Isleña - December 26, 2018, 03:17 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Mallaidh - December 26, 2018, 03:40 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Andraste - December 26, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Isleña - December 29, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Mallaidh - December 30, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Andraste - December 30, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Isleña - January 02, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Mallaidh - January 08, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Andraste - January 09, 2019, 12:53 AM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Isleña - January 10, 2019, 10:19 AM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Mallaidh - January 20, 2019, 10:05 PM