Dragoncrest Cliffs turning my heart on and off
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Dragâ,” she responded in foreign kind, approaching him the last few steps. Usually, she treated everyone the same, no matter sex or rank: a little dazzled and most certainly no filter with what she had to say. But, with him... she didn’t know what it was, but thoughts of Tux and gone for a week blipped from her mind the moment she met Verx’s gaze. With him, time seemed to slow into something heady and sweet. Frankly, at this moment, her own eyes fixing on him inscrutable, she didn’t care to know—not yet. 

The insistent hold on her heart came knocking at her breast as she looked him over, not so much as to inspect as to shyly appreciate him. Hearing him tease cause a faint quirk of her lips; which, unknown to her, had started to become more frequent than it’d ever been. “Hardly,” even though she tilted her head at his wounds, the crease deepening between her brows despite the banter. “I hope you don’t harry Rose so much, getting yourself so hurt. She’s been a lovely mentor to me; try not to wear her down while I’m away.”

Eyes gleaming, creasing impishly as she added dismissively, ”You wouldn’t want to be treated with salt instead of poultice, would you?”
Messages In This Thread
turning my heart on and off - by Andraste - December 23, 2018, 11:16 PM
RE: turning my heart on and off - by Vercingetorix - December 23, 2018, 11:22 PM
RE: turning my heart on and off - by Andraste - December 23, 2018, 11:41 PM
RE: turning my heart on and off - by Vercingetorix - December 23, 2018, 11:46 PM
RE: turning my heart on and off - by Andraste - December 23, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: turning my heart on and off - by Vercingetorix - December 24, 2018, 12:04 AM
RE: turning my heart on and off - by Andraste - December 24, 2018, 12:27 AM
RE: turning my heart on and off - by Vercingetorix - December 24, 2018, 11:40 AM
RE: turning my heart on and off - by Andraste - December 24, 2018, 12:05 PM
RE: turning my heart on and off - by Vercingetorix - December 25, 2018, 01:05 AM
RE: turning my heart on and off - by Andraste - December 25, 2018, 01:40 AM
RE: turning my heart on and off - by Vercingetorix - December 25, 2018, 01:49 AM
RE: turning my heart on and off - by Andraste - December 25, 2018, 02:27 AM
RE: turning my heart on and off - by Vercingetorix - December 27, 2018, 01:04 AM