Dragoncrest Cliffs So hard for a good soul to survive
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She had honestly forgotten this particular male resided here--had forgotten her interest to visit Drageda was once to seek out a possible alliance, her grief temporarily blocking most of her IkKanattuk memories from her mind. She barely even cared enough to be irritated that he had again addressed her as girl; her only care right now was finding her lost family. 

Taki looked around briefly before resting her impassive gaze back on the dark male in front of her. I came only to find out information, she replied pragmatically, ignoring his inquiry into her current state. She wasn't in the mood to talk about it even with the very few wolves she trusted, and she certainly didn't want anyone's sympathy. 

A storm on the glacier separated me from my entire family, so I'm trying to find anyone that might have seen them, the northerner continued, her voice flat and devoid of the emotion currently churning in her chest at the memory of the storm and what it cost her. My sister's both look like me except for their eyes, and my two nieces and two nephews are missing too. Sos and Aningan we--are white like me, and Tunerk and Currituck are brown. There was more to their descriptions than that, but it was enough that if he had seen any of them, he would know who she was taking about. She knew she might end up having to repeat this to any leader that showed, but maybe he would be able to answer her questions.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
So hard for a good soul to survive - by Takiyok - December 31, 2018, 10:46 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Vercingetorix - January 01, 2019, 08:58 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Takiyok - January 03, 2019, 03:54 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Vercingetorix - January 04, 2019, 08:27 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Takiyok - January 08, 2019, 01:22 AM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Andraste - January 09, 2019, 07:14 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Vercingetorix - January 10, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Takiyok - January 15, 2019, 01:43 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Andraste - January 15, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Vercingetorix - January 16, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Takiyok - January 17, 2019, 03:35 AM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Andraste - January 17, 2019, 06:03 AM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Vercingetorix - January 17, 2019, 11:35 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Takiyok - January 18, 2019, 09:26 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Andraste - January 18, 2019, 10:16 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Vercingetorix - January 18, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Takiyok - January 19, 2019, 01:00 AM