Dragoncrest Cliffs So hard for a good soul to survive
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
There was no hiding the disappointment she felt at hearing that the other woman had not seen her family during her travels, although she wasn't exactly surprised. It was a long shot anyway, but that didn't make it hurt any less. She gave a stiff nod in response, very careful to keep any emotion from her face. Here wasn't really the place to give into her grief; she could do that later when she traveled the frigid coast in solitude where only the sea would bear witness to her sadness. 

The woman began to speak again, telling Taki of her own missing family. Missing those that shared your blood was like missing a piece of yourself, and it seemed this wolf shared in that torment. Taki listened silently while the Drageda wolf told her sad story, feeling a flicker or realization when she mentioned the name Vonn. So when she asked the northerner whether or not she had seen her brother, Taki nodded. Vonn, yes. I think I know the wolf you speak of--He was staying with my pack in the mountains healing from an injury, she explained, lifting her snowy muzzle in the direction of Diasopra. He was set to leave, and I do not expect he'll be there when I return home, but you're welcome to go there with my blessing and ask my pack if they know where he has gone, she offered. The leader Stigmata had the most contact with him, and so he may know more. If you tell him I sent you there, he should gladly offer you the information you seek. She was pretty sure she wouldn't need to mention Taki's name, as Stigmata didn't seem like the type to keep such information to himself, but it wouldn't hurt either. I should be home in a few days as well, and can help facilitate things should you decide to come to the mountains seeking answers after I return home. She knew what is was like to have no idea whether your kin was alive or dead, and so she would help this woman as much as she was able.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
So hard for a good soul to survive - by Takiyok - December 31, 2018, 10:46 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Vercingetorix - January 01, 2019, 08:58 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Takiyok - January 03, 2019, 03:54 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Vercingetorix - January 04, 2019, 08:27 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Takiyok - January 08, 2019, 01:22 AM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Andraste - January 09, 2019, 07:14 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Vercingetorix - January 10, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Takiyok - January 15, 2019, 01:43 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Andraste - January 15, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Vercingetorix - January 16, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Takiyok - January 17, 2019, 03:35 AM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Andraste - January 17, 2019, 06:03 AM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Vercingetorix - January 17, 2019, 11:35 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Takiyok - January 18, 2019, 09:26 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Andraste - January 18, 2019, 10:16 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Vercingetorix - January 18, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Takiyok - January 19, 2019, 01:00 AM