Herbalists' Cache the gunslinger watched as the world moved on
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
last post from me! <3

'You have my pity.'  "You CHILD!"

The words tore from her, shrill and rattling with fury. She whirled up, grounding herself into the moss by her claws, her own scarred features writhing in mania. "You- you boy," she seethed. Aure didn't know if she lashed out because of how he so unforgivably insulted her person... or if it confirmed all the self-deprecating doubts within her. All the same, her mannerisms flew out the window. This whelp wanted to bestow his grievences on her

She dared to cast herself towards him, measured and slow, her snowy ruff disheveled like the feathers of a white raven. "Save your pity for yourself, boy. You may know how war is conducted, but you know nothing of the soul." She remained there, holding a stiff-legged stance, eyes bright and glowering. "I suppose I can see why, now, this war may have happened." It doesn't matter who was on the shore first, she amended to herself. What matters is how we all move on from it - coming to an accord or no.

If her mentality with war was the same age as this male was, then could she really blame herself? With those sour thoughts in mind, she promptly turned on her heel and strode from the copse they'd bickered beneath with a vehement, snipping farewell, and did not look back. Left, before she willingly proposed her throat to the jaws of the... enemy.

Aure had never had enemies; had grown up without the concept of them. And it was beneath her to merely assume that all Rusalkans, hostility aside, conducted themselves so adversely. But with the actions of Caphias, and, now, this little wraith... she was beginning to believe they were all one of the same.
Messages In This Thread
the gunslinger watched as the world moved on - by Illidan - January 10, 2019, 04:26 PM
RE: the gunslinger watched as the world moved on - by Andraste - January 19, 2019, 05:00 PM