Arrow Lake darling you're wild eyed, empty & tongue tied
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
AURE WAS VIGILANT AS AN audience now attended her herald, and she looked undaunted into the expectant eyes of its general. Well, right to the proposition, then. "I come at ze expense of Takiyok's blessing, who has told me of your tending to my brother, Vonnaruil." She levelled inquisitive, quaint eyes to the wraith's, "I have arrived to give my thanks... and to beg you of more insight."

Whether Stigmata - for this must be him - condescended to her his knowledge of Vonn or otherwise, Takiyok's account hummed to her regardless if their leader withheld information. If he was as dignifed as his Centurion had been, she was certain that he wouldn't refrain from telling her.

And that, of course, rested on the prospect of how decorous she presented herself. So she waited, made herself patient, for Stigmata's repsonse. Eyes as bright and watchful as stars flickered over the attendees, her doe's ears feathering in courtly, appreciative finesse of their presence.
Messages In This Thread
RE: darling you're wild eyed, empty & tongue tied - by Andraste - January 18, 2019, 05:27 PM