Phoenix Maplewood if everything is honey, & i am what i eat...
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Aure watched the male return to her, full-moon gaze wide and unassuming. His proposition crept upon her like ivy; slow-moving, but once she realized what he alluded to, her entire being burst into a blushing colorautra. It took her mind more than a few heartbeats to follow her body, but she noted the cant of his dark head and the way he inquisitively eyed at the amber on her maw. As she took a moment to consider it all, the fur along her spine quivered to life.

Usually, she would've condemned anyone from edging towards her scars, yet... "Y-you," she stuttered out, but faltered into a little grumbling sigh, before turning a pale cheek for him to work with. Keeping her gaze pointedly on anywhere but the sable-sange male before her was a challenge in itself, and she eeked out a tiny little "You... may." from the sudden, girlish prance of her heart.

Although another held her heart, was she... betraying herself? ...Was it okay to feel such emotions? Snowy lashes fluttered as her marred face stung with the shame, at the anticipation gave her cause to tremble as her advanced. It's... it's not a kiss, she murmured to herself, eyes glancing towards his shadow despite her mortification. He's- he's only helping.

But helping who, really?
Messages In This Thread
if everything is honey, & i am what i eat... - by Andraste - January 21, 2019, 10:47 PM
RE: if everything is honey, & i am what i eat... - by Andraste - February 04, 2019, 05:32 PM