Dragoncrest Cliffs We can hear when we are hollow
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
The curl of her lips was still there, at the notion of gladness (apparently) that Ephraim spoke in, and the mention of "Trigeda" did pique her interest; the way Verx had spoken of it made it sound like some faraway Shangri-la for warriors. It wasn't hard to believe. Of course, she listened to the tale he had to tell, and then — "What brought you here?" She dimpled at the inquiry, because a coloratura of the past autumn came back to her, and how she'd come whirling to Dragoncrest on the winds of winter.

"Nothing. Well," she pearled, eyes creasing with her own amusement, and her head temporarily swivled back to Ephraim, a soft little huff, "I've since reunited with him, but I'd originally made my way to ze coast in ze hopes of finding my brother. We, ah, come from ze far north — I suspect it is uncharted to most." Giving a flippant shake of herself, she reiterated her story, "But, otherwise... nothing truly brought me here." Primly, the astronomess feathered her tail neatly about her paws, humming quietly as her starlit gaze went out to sea.

"Ze last thing I ever thought would come of it would be a place here, war or no. Sometimes, I..." Her smile faded then, just a tad, and her ears curved back a smidgen. "Well, I haven't exactly been able to find time with ze heavens. And, you? Do you look to ze stars - or storms, possibly?"
Messages In This Thread
We can hear when we are hollow - by Ephraim - January 22, 2019, 12:42 AM
RE: We can hear when we are hollow - by Andraste - February 09, 2019, 10:07 AM
RE: We can hear when we are hollow - by Ephraim - February 17, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: We can hear when we are hollow - by Andraste - February 17, 2019, 11:08 PM
RE: We can hear when we are hollow - by Ephraim - February 18, 2019, 10:18 PM
RE: We can hear when we are hollow - by Andraste - February 18, 2019, 11:18 PM
RE: We can hear when we are hollow - by Ephraim - March 01, 2019, 10:55 PM
RE: We can hear when we are hollow - by Andraste - March 06, 2019, 03:16 PM
RE: We can hear when we are hollow - by Ephraim - March 09, 2019, 07:59 PM
RE: We can hear when we are hollow - by Andraste - March 11, 2019, 12:22 AM
RE: We can hear when we are hollow - by Ephraim - March 20, 2019, 02:04 PM