Dragoncrest Cliffs did most you women FEEL pregananant before find out?? i am last 5 week so can i sex?
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Aure's lashes fluttered a bit blearily at his fervent oath, feeling more tender-nerved and trembly than she'd ever been with him before. And then she leaned for him even as he reached for her, looming and all. "We've barely begun, and you already make me so proud, dragostea," nuzzling the ivory and red of her faintly-wan face within his inked self. "With you in our lives, it is already perfect." Yes, her heart quivered, seeking, straining for his. This is perfection. He whispered to her, then, and in answer she only breathed him deep deep deep into her. Let him settle into her body, her soul as she nestled ever further into him.

Her thoughts, too, touched upon what Lily had told her, through the headiness all languid in her heart: the promise of carrying their children was enough. The promise within his promise was enough, and so was his impassioned vow, his willingness despite their shared disquiet. His mere presence cradling her own was enough.

Fear for fate, for whatever the inscrutible future held for them — she could endure it, with the night of her life and his stars that now reformed in her womb. They would endure this; every moment of imperfection. Herself, Verxcingetorix... all four of them.
Messages In This Thread