Dragoncrest Cliffs i think im pretnet w my 14th child? the test was ghetto..what is your opione?
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
If there was any remorse for awakening, then it coursed over her facade with the maternal, stubborn flush that refused to now pale. "Verx!" She chirruped his name in the way that'd made her eyes as luminous as they'd been hours ago, and she gleamed towards the cocoa brana. Then, unable to resist from indulging in some sort of amative skinship, Aure curved her ivory throat about Isleña's sturdy, burnished shoulders. "He is ze father — and he has claimed them. I just had to tell you, prietenul."

It still was a notion of her heart that even if comorara had left them bastardized, it would'nt have mattered. Their children would still be known as their creation together, and Aure would be damned if the whole of Teekon and the uncharted world didn't know. Aure withdrew, taking her musing with her, and looking over the brana with a doting eye. In actuality, she worried for her since the last time they met, which had been... oh, heavens — a month, glimpses and everyday pleasantries aside.

There was something to this wildling that Aure couldn't help but feel drawn to; and perhaps it was just that; the speck of wanderlust that they had melded into themselves from such early times in their lives. The thought that Aure still hadn't quite shaken this feeling of outsider, herself; the thought that, regardless of everything, perhaps the two females would remain forever as gypsies, in a way.