Dragoncrest Cliffs cry for judas
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
The unassuming hum of mirth at Blixen's words soon faded as Aure followed the flemikepa's attention to the sound. "Well, listelessness tends to come, when a realm becomes too tranquil. Even my haven knew that, held onto that," she mused, even as she receeded into her own thoughts. "With so much strife amongst all of us, some quiet could do us good. However..." Aure let several heartbeats pass once more, before regarding the female beside her.

"On my return from Elysium, I... fainted. When I awoke, one of ze Sound stood over me -- and when we made to avoid another, I was nearly attacked by another. Nearly." Her voidless gaze returned to the Ankyra, scarred face neither wracked with fury or taut with distress; instead, she seemed meditative. Her eyes were still faraway as she continued, without pity, "It was some- some sorrowful girl, and although I fended her off, there-- ze Rusalkan I'd woken to was holding her back. That alone is why I still breath."

Thin shoulders curled inward, brow creased deep as her lashes flit closed. "I know that... that I am not a part of Rhaesuial, anymore. But I was raised without concepts of an enemy, Blixen. I am a neutral soul. I'd never ask for all peace on earth, either, and this is a great presumption on my part, but..." Her lips pressed thin, mystification in her eyes when they reopened. "Only from that incident, I do not believe that ze Rusalka wish for war. That girl wanted to kill me. And yet, why would my aggressor be withheld, when we are so vulnerable?"
Messages In This Thread
cry for judas - by Blixen - February 09, 2019, 06:49 PM
RE: cry for judas - by Andraste - February 09, 2019, 07:36 PM
RE: cry for judas - by Blixen - February 11, 2019, 10:06 AM
RE: cry for judas - by Andraste - February 11, 2019, 10:35 AM
RE: cry for judas - by Blixen - February 12, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: cry for judas - by Andraste - February 12, 2019, 04:11 PM
RE: cry for judas - by Blixen - February 17, 2019, 11:08 AM
RE: cry for judas - by Andraste - February 17, 2019, 05:00 PM
RE: cry for judas - by Blixen - February 22, 2019, 10:36 PM
RE: cry for judas - by Andraste - February 24, 2019, 10:44 PM