Dragoncrest Cliffs i gotta get mine, i gotta get it
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
So, it was decided: they would head to Stigmata’s claim. Had she the will to smile, she would’ve, knowing how thrilled her brother would be to return to the mountain-king. Ears, limp and furling, lolled at his admittance of going there with her — and another stragglers who trailed after them, she presumed.

What she could do for Verx in the meantime (forever, if need be) was to be there for him; more importantly, to have done so in silence... as she should’ve done the entirety of their afternoon exchange. What more could she do? What more could she give?

Nights ago, they’d admitted to another how they both stumbled along parenthood, and... and whatever they were. Aure couldn't help but feel a bit more ridiculous than usually at her incessant fumbling today, but as the darkness of him drew her further and further into slumber, those mistakes were already far from her mind. So she nestled further against him, peering at him through a veil of salt-lashes.

Aure saw the glimmer of his tears; felt the hiccupy ebb against her cheek. But she did happen to respect him, and more immensely-so than he prayed. Giving one last, soothing nuzzle into his ribs, she let her eyes flutter closed; the two of them were left suspended in the deepening amber of afternoon.
Messages In This Thread
i gotta get mine, i gotta get it - by Vercingetorix - March 16, 2019, 06:04 PM
RE: i gotta get mine, i gotta get it - by Andraste - March 16, 2019, 06:32 PM
RE: i gotta get mine, i gotta get it - by Vercingetorix - March 17, 2019, 10:42 PM
RE: i gotta get mine, i gotta get it - by Andraste - March 18, 2019, 12:58 AM
RE: i gotta get mine, i gotta get it - by Vercingetorix - March 19, 2019, 02:34 PM
RE: i gotta get mine, i gotta get it - by Andraste - March 19, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: i gotta get mine, i gotta get it - by Vercingetorix - March 22, 2019, 04:11 PM
RE: i gotta get mine, i gotta get it - by Andraste - March 22, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: i gotta get mine, i gotta get it - by Vercingetorix - March 23, 2019, 12:14 AM
RE: i gotta get mine, i gotta get it - by Andraste - March 23, 2019, 01:07 AM
RE: i gotta get mine, i gotta get it - by Vercingetorix - March 23, 2019, 03:02 AM
RE: i gotta get mine, i gotta get it - by Andraste - March 23, 2019, 03:21 AM