Arrow Lake first sight, she made me look twice,
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
If it hadn’t been for the drawl that pinched her awake, Aure would’ve most certainly slept at the edges of the lake — and probably would’ve toppled right on in. Her fur ruffled with a start, tail a pale sickle over boney hips, but the herbalist relaxed the moment she saw the source of her alarm: Kazimir, the burly she-wolf who’d been one of the first to accept the cliff-cadre into Diaspora.

The accent that rolled from this sensible Tessarius’ throat could’ve been called a heavier, headier version of Aure’s own foreign trill; regardless, though, Kazimir looked and sounded just as reasonable as she had the day the far-seer had been initiated.

Now, though, she was being offered a catch; usually one to decline such profferings out of politeness, the silver thanked her sleepily, and knelt to nibble from one of the hare’s haunches. It wasn’t long until Aure withdrew — leaving some for Kazimir, after all — and regarded the hefty female before her with tired, kindly eyes. “Thank you, Kazimir. You are very considerate.”
Messages In This Thread
first sight, she made me look twice, - by Andraste - March 30, 2019, 02:49 AM
RE: first sight, she made me look twice, - by Kazimir - March 30, 2019, 10:59 PM
RE: first sight, she made me look twice, - by Andraste - March 30, 2019, 11:13 PM
RE: first sight, she made me look twice, - by Kazimir - April 07, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: first sight, she made me look twice, - by Andraste - April 11, 2019, 10:39 AM
RE: first sight, she made me look twice, - by Kazimir - April 14, 2019, 02:53 PM
RE: first sight, she made me look twice, - by Andraste - April 16, 2019, 02:23 AM
RE: first sight, she made me look twice, - by Kazimir - April 26, 2019, 12:56 PM
RE: first sight, she made me look twice, - by Andraste - April 26, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: first sight, she made me look twice, - by Kazimir - April 27, 2019, 08:11 PM