Arrow Lake it's the last song of the night
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
So far, Aure’d been enraptured with her beloved speaking; at the mention of taking over for her, she couldn’t help but release a faint, breathy laugh. ”Verx — if I saw you looking after them, I wouldn’t even get a moment of sleep at all. But—“ But, when Isilmë gummed and babbled her way into the would’ve-been-tender moment, her lashes flurried in surprise and, of course, concern. But the mirth from before came back, and she met Verx’s silly look with another crease of eyes. ”I really did just bathe her—“

Her gaze trailed up farther, where the smell of expulsion seemed to originate some ways from Drago. Ears feathered at Verx’s words of little warrior, and a soft simper kissed the corners of her lips, ”You should see how she fights when she dreams. Might be telling of what sort of warrior she will flourish as.” The mess in the thicket would be tended to soon. For now, Aure reached for Isilmë instead; gathered the girl into the ivory crook of her elbow and brought her close to her breast.

”You stink,” Aure groused, low and loving, but pressed her pale muzzle to the cream of Isi’s pudgy self and began to wash once more. ”But you do not stink as much as ze goat, belea, mm?” Her smile came full, now, gleaming whether her words or actions elicited a response from their messy daughter or not.

Silvery eyes flickered back to Verx, a tad distracted, but she couldn’t stop smiling even after cleaning had ended. ”You did come from one, after all,” Aure preened into Isi’s cheek, attention on her, even as her teasing pranced to the father. ”And I’m sure even warriors have their moments.” Tongue in cheek, she veered her eyes away with faux innocence, and instead peered about once more for Dragomir. He must be slumbering somewhere...
Messages In This Thread
it's the last song of the night - by Vercingetorix - March 31, 2019, 07:08 PM
RE: it's the last song of the night - by Andraste - March 31, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: it's the last song of the night - by Isilmë - April 01, 2019, 04:00 PM
RE: it's the last song of the night - by Vercingetorix - April 01, 2019, 08:47 PM
RE: it's the last song of the night - by Dragomir - April 01, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: it's the last song of the night - by Andraste - April 01, 2019, 09:25 PM
RE: it's the last song of the night - by Isilmë - April 04, 2019, 01:47 PM
RE: it's the last song of the night - by Vercingetorix - April 07, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: it's the last song of the night - by Andraste - April 07, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: it's the last song of the night - by Dragomir - April 07, 2019, 10:38 PM
RE: it's the last song of the night - by Isilmë - April 13, 2019, 09:05 AM
RE: it's the last song of the night - by Vercingetorix - April 13, 2019, 11:08 AM
RE: it's the last song of the night - by Andraste - April 13, 2019, 11:35 AM
RE: it's the last song of the night - by Dragomir - April 16, 2019, 05:00 PM