Arrow Lake & i wonder (not for the first time) what happened to your wings
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
It took him a long while to puzzle that one out, but he finally did, and laughed at the realization. Not that he remembered that exact moment (he tuned himself out most of the time) but he'd used the phrase gruesome and explicit enough, evidently, for it to stick. Of fucking course.

Ex-pli-cit, he corrected with a chuckle. He shook his head ruefully. It means 'sexy', and I'm gonna take a hard pass on that one. All the explicit stories I can tell you involve you; you were there. And I very much doubt you wanna hear about me being balls-deep in another chick.

He grimaced, shrugging. Just saying? he added, trying to smooth over the awkward moment. I don't even know why I promised you that, bounkola. You know I'm an idiot. But mmm, let me see if I can find a story that's, you know, okay to tell. He racked his brain, searching back moons and moons and moons. Goddamn, he was too ribald for this!
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: & i wonder (not for the first time) what happened to your wings - by Vercingetorix - April 12, 2019, 08:26 PM