Sunbeam Lair You're free to leave me but just don't deceive me
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Her ears flickered at the statement, nodded at the question, and then thought on it. The silver wondered at the Trigedasleng — she hadn’t quite considered if her children would grow with only the common tongue. Aside from the frequent give of bounkola, Aure hadn’t really heard the rough-hewn language in quite some time. But, regarding Athan's question once more, she hummed, "Mi-ar placea sa. Dar soțul meu-- Adică, tatăl," snagging her tongue, "Are propria sa limbă."

Aure looked as if she wanted to say more, but she only pressed her scarred lips into a thin line and let her eyes fall to the croaking currents.

In the near-fortnight they'd quarreled, and adore him as she did, they hadn't breathed naught a word to another; unless it pertained to childing and the watching of them. Frustration was shown by an irriant, cat-like twitching of her tail, though. On her part, at least, she missed her beloved, and felt so faraway by this rift; but by this point, she hoped Diaspora knew how diligent she'd come to be once more. All she said to Anathsius, though, was a quiet, "Trebuie să vorbesc cel puțin despre asta."

But with the children growing, and their babbling turning to slurry lisps... what would their first words be? Nomi? Mamă? Naneth?  ( Or even, as her twin had jested, emig? )  A softer tremble came to her lips then, imagining Dragomir, pink nose scrunched with concentration soon to come; and Isi, all wide-eyed and slurry with her own focus. "Indiferent de limba pe care o alegem, copiii noștri vor învăța cu ușurință."
Messages In This Thread
RE: You're free to leave me but just don't deceive me - by Andraste - April 23, 2019, 08:12 AM