Moonspear man aint built any jail, lord he can keep me in
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Dividing herself among the needs and mustering proper opportunity for the reverence of a spring really coming into bloom was keeping her very on the move. Usually found down low on the mountains, much lower than she would prefer that often--but these times warranted it, as she prepared to ward away the curious strays who caught wind of Hydra or maybe even Charon at this point. At best, she hoped she might find a welcome vent for her frustrations down there, anyway, but this afternoon was not it; she was left to scour the lowlands alone, unperturbed, and eventually returned upward.

Ame wove that path and went through the motions, hovering somewhere between too restless to actually rest, but tired enough to almost consider it. She carried on until she heard footsteps coming up on her own, and this realization sent her into a greater awareness of what was around, plus what she could work with should she truly be under someone's radar--which was fine, it could be something good to do.

Although mischief was not her default state in anxious days like these, for a select few, she might reserve a bit. It was with this in mind that she gave her route an extra turn then sped up several strides to reach a rock suitable enough to perch from. From up there, though it was not by much given the uneven terrain (working with what she had here), she was able to watch him come lurking closer better.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: man aint built any jail, lord he can keep me in - by Amekaze - April 21, 2019, 11:54 PM