Moonspear man aint built any jail, lord he can keep me in
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
From her little vantage point was half observation, half fond game she wondered if she could even play right now. She aimed to nudge herself carefully towards the latter, trying to chase away her despairs by company who may possibly prove to be a light, one not singularly focused on misunderstanding or disrespecting her completely at the very least. This step up from his father's irritating way lately ought to go without saying, though.

But, he came, and he went. Obviously well on her trail, Arcturus searched with his increasingly need--to which her eyes narrowed into a squint as she watched him unfold for as long as she could stand it.

Well.

Determined not to have her next move take pity on his efforts, she waited a little while longer, then dropped down from her spot delicately so not to make a sound. Ame slipped on after him now, having at least used his scrambling to get behind him to stalk on from behind. But she didn't carry that for long since she doubted even she could hide in plain sight for long, and soon gathered up a few bigger strides to aim to come gusting closer to him, hopefully before he could turn back and find her first, or nearly; her goal was as much menace as it was fondness, though.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: man aint built any jail, lord he can keep me in - by Amekaze - April 30, 2019, 01:22 AM