Moonspear man aint built any jail, lord he can keep me in
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She measured her own speed, careful and precise with every footfall because she was in no major hurry--not yet, and looking to match him roughly enough to keep it believable. When she did kick it up a notch for the rush, it would be too late to stop her charge anyway (or so was always the hope), and now she just wondered how much she could get away with. Her sights remained trained on him, watching the ripples of his furs, and the turn to his ears when she could afford to.

He could use some polishing on the matters here it seemed or maybe he didn't know quite how to tune into these frequencies yet. It was worth keeping in mind, and perhaps a better reason to stalk him like this more--maybe he ought to have those guards reminded more often. She only wanted what was best for him, so she gathered up her momentum stride-by-stride and pounced with a fierce nip aimed for his rump, or hip. Depending on where it landed, between the contact of her steps and the spring back of his at that very instant, she only aimed with enough force to be trouble--then as soon as she had either made that contact or completed the rush at him, she went darting past, then onward down the path on ahead to change the game now into chase her, instead.

i totally understand if you wanna fade this one out soon bc i was absent at the worst time ever for dramaz and all
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: man aint built any jail, lord he can keep me in - by Amekaze - May 21, 2019, 09:37 PM