Northstar Vale does this robe make my ass look too big or just big enough?
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Silvered brow creased at the simmering she-wolf’s attempts to reminisce, and though Aurëwen nodded along at the reasoning, it only took a heartbeat to realize who this wanderer spoke of. ”Oh— Ingram!” The chirrup flurried about whatever silence stirred between them, ”He is a fellow companion of mine, there. You were lucky to have met him in ze areas around here.”

As for the subject of origins, the traveler spoke of north, and she could’nt help but lose a wisping chortle. ”North, mm. Myself, too. Here... here, nothing quite suits me ze way my Rhaesuial once did.” The words were absent, faraway, and to fill the rest of the wavering quiet between them, Aure rose, in all her petit stature, up the craggy rise to draw up alongside the vagrant.

Even then, as her voice went wistful and waning, Rhaesuial hadn’t been able to satiate her need to chart the world; well, what she could of it, anyways. Drageda hadn’t stoppered it, and neither would Diaspora, as seen by the smudges of her wanderlust already dribbling into the vague, gleaming characters of her children. Would it ever cease within her?
Messages In This Thread
RE: does this robe make my ass look too big or just big enough? - by Andraste - May 01, 2019, 11:44 PM