Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,115 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay wished he could promise her what she asked of him, but he just could not. The thought of losing Wiffle was yet unbearable and he still had some hope that she may get to stay. He needed to believe that she would get to stay... She said she'd try, and Eljay blinked a few tears away and smiled a watery smile at her. It'd have to do for now. Thank you, he said meekly, even though he knew it gave no guarantees. But he needed to believe that there was still hope. Without hope, he would just break down.

Wiffle said that she would try to get some rest, and Eljay nodded. It was probably for the best, even though he wished to just be with her for the rest of the night, talking and snuggling.

Her question did not take long to answer. Eljay nodded at each question posed. I would love nothing more, he answered earnestly, and Eljay snuggled his nose softly against Wiffle's face to emphasise that statement.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Make it a point to tell me when you get to the end - by Eljay - July 08, 2019, 06:38 AM