Moonspear wherever i may roam
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
There was much to consider and reflect on. Things that Revui needed further clarity to understand, but he did not feel comfortable in asking his father or playing his hand, so to speak. His first instinct was to depart from his father's company and seek out Hydra; but he would not leave until given the order, ever the resolute soldier when his father was present. Loyal, trusting, wishing to give Charon the benefit of the doubt despite the confusing words that they had shared—so Revui turned to silence, nodding leisurely as his father promised some sort of resolution.

After a few moments of quiet Revui chose to break it, glancing at his father's good eye for only a moment to garner his attention, and said: May I leave? There was a slight edge to his voice that he could not control (a clear downside to being mostly non-verbal was this inability to regulate the emotion in his voice); but he caught it after speaking and clarified: I want to tell Arcturus— his tail raised and waved, and soon enough Revui had managed to hide away his doubts behind a very real sense of pride and purpose, focusing on his new rank as opposed to the tumult all around.
Messages In This Thread
wherever i may roam - by Revui (Ghost) - May 17, 2019, 11:09 AM
RE: wherever i may roam - by Charon - May 17, 2019, 04:44 PM
RE: wherever i may roam - by Revui (Ghost) - May 18, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: wherever i may roam - by Charon - May 21, 2019, 07:35 AM
RE: wherever i may roam - by Revui (Ghost) - May 21, 2019, 09:43 AM
RE: wherever i may roam - by Charon - May 21, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: wherever i may roam - by Revui (Ghost) - May 21, 2019, 05:59 PM
RE: wherever i may roam - by Charon - May 21, 2019, 08:10 PM
RE: wherever i may roam - by Revui (Ghost) - May 22, 2019, 12:37 PM
RE: wherever i may roam - by Charon - May 22, 2019, 05:39 PM