Hushed Willows Let go of the moment that life makes you hold
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Mal of course has not a damn clue what he's referencing.  But whatever, sounded like this pup had a bad start or something. Maybe.  Probably randomly collected by the witches, then.  Maybe they killed off his mother.  

And this kid was so naive and trusting that he couldn't even be spooked by what Mal was saying.  Like what the hell.  They really did live in a completely differently woven reality than him.  I'm not staying to talk to anyone here.  I'm leaving.  I'm sure they'll be happy I'm gone, anyway.  Which was the truth, frustrating as it was.  There was nothing for him here.  The more he talked the more it made him spiteful at the whole thing. Screw 'em all.  He should go before someone turned up after this kid -- and at least that opportunity was now one that could be permanent.  Couldn't be long before someone did show up -- it wasn't like was right outside a den or something.  He was at the borders -- basically -- so the kid shouldn't even be out here anyway.  He turned and started to take a step or two away.
Messages In This Thread
Let go of the moment that life makes you hold - by Mal - June 05, 2019, 03:44 AM
RE: Let go of the moment that life makes you hold - by Mal - June 26, 2019, 10:15 PM