Arrow Lake To measure the meaning can make you delay
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Ears perked to listen to the wanderer, another fleet glance for her daughter told Aurëwen that belea was asking permission for ...Let me guess — biting? The slightest shake of her head was given for Isi, before the mention of “Brilliance” was brought to her attention. Argent eyes returned to the young male before them, studying him and simultaneously sitting through her memories for any recollection of such a she-wolf.

”In ze wolves who’ve recently joined our ranks, I fear that I’ve not seen her in my time here,” Aure mused. She definitely empathized with the lad’s position, as she, too, had sought far and wide for her own littermate. “Are you sure there could be no other place she mentioned? Anywhere else, at all?”
Messages In This Thread
To measure the meaning can make you delay - by Mal - June 08, 2019, 02:08 AM
RE: To measure the meaning can make you delay - by Mal - June 10, 2019, 09:54 PM
RE: To measure the meaning can make you delay - by Andraste - June 11, 2019, 07:27 PM
RE: To measure the meaning can make you delay - by Mal - June 11, 2019, 09:20 PM
RE: To measure the meaning can make you delay - by Mal - June 14, 2019, 09:01 PM