Arrow Lake To measure the meaning can make you delay
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
When the patched male trailed off, it was her daughter who finished for him. She almost reprimanded Isilmë for stating the obvious, but ...hadn’t the wanderer done so, too? Her scarred face gentled into a helpless sympathy for the seeker before them, “Gone, yes.” A lull, then, “We have many ears and many eyes here, and I will tell mine to take notice of her, should she pass on by here.”

This was all she could meagerly promise, but it was heartfelt. “Is there anything else we may do for you?” If not, then she felt this congregation would soon end. Either way, the silver lingered where she was, tipping her head to study Isilmë for a moment; a subconscious gesture, but her gaze returned to Mal all the same.
Messages In This Thread
To measure the meaning can make you delay - by Mal - June 08, 2019, 02:08 AM
RE: To measure the meaning can make you delay - by Mal - June 10, 2019, 09:54 PM
RE: To measure the meaning can make you delay - by Mal - June 11, 2019, 09:20 PM
RE: To measure the meaning can make you delay - by Andraste - June 14, 2019, 06:08 PM
RE: To measure the meaning can make you delay - by Mal - June 14, 2019, 09:01 PM