Stone Circle Weird flex but ok
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
All Welcome 
He and Alya had promised her family they'd visit, and Nikai could tell that Alya wasn't quite as happy here as she had been back at her family's mountain. They'd talked it over and now that the pack was strong and big seemed like the best time for them to live at Moonspear for a little bit. Maybe just a month, Nikai told himself -- they'd return back here soon enough for sure.

Mom? Nikai called, hoping to find @Valette somewhere near the den that day. Hopefully they'd be able to talk in private a bit, as he preferred telling his baby siblings later that he would go for a little while. He wasn't sure they'd even understand yet; would they remember him when he returned a month from now? He didn't look forward to the journey but at least he'd be beside Alya. Nikai waited, sniffing around to see if Valette was nearby.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Vague with the whole Leta attack <3 Maybe backdate it to before the attack? What do you think?

Valette had been in the den. When she heard a soft call, the female roused and lifted her head. She instantly recognized his voice. It was Nikai. She came from the mouth of her den. She offered him a smile. "Hi Nikai," she greeted and nudged him. She always liked spending time with her speckled son. 'How are you doing?,' she asked and sat down before him.

Haha sorry so short but I don't know about what I can and cannot write about lol
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
yeah, that works for me!

Nikai smiled as his mother greeted him and he reached out to nose her cheek briefly. Then his face turned serious and he looked at his mother, not sure how to break the news so deciding to just do it. Alya misses her home. We'd like to visit for a little while -- maybe over the summer or such. Nikai grimaced as he added: I know the timing isn't the best with the pups being so young -- will you be okay here? Nikai waited to hear his mother's reaction and find out whether she would be positive or negative towards this plan at all.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Perfect!

Valette's ears fell back when Nika spoke of leaving. In her mind they only just arrived here and now they were going to go home again? At one point their really should decide where they want to settle. "Well, I'd rather liked you would stay. I saw that Arlette was getting attached to you and well, Steph just returned," she spoke. "But, we are high in numbers so we would not miss you too much as for number count. I as a person would miss you of course," she spoke with a nod. "Will you return after the summer?"
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
It hurt Nikai to see Valette's desire to have him stay. He understood -- Nikai himself wanted to stay here, because he had only just gotten back home. He supposed he underestimated how strongly attached Alya would be to her home. It felt right now like it was hard to make a proper decision. They both wanted each other to have their home, but... They also both wanted their home.

Nikai looked away, clearly feeling guilty about this, but he felt he should stand by his mate's desires, too. I'll miss everyone here loads, he said, and he meant it -- Nikai had friends and family that he loved here, and there he was not so sure how he would be met. We'll return after the summer, yes. I figured now that numbers are high, it's safer to go. After pausing briefly Nikai got a thought. He felt a little guilty voicing it, but maybe Valette would agree. If you are okay with that, I want to ask Arlette to come with us, so she can see a bit more of the world and learn more about other packs and different wolves, to help with her trades. He totally understood if his mother would rather keep her daughter close, though.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette nodded softly. She would miss Nikai as well and Alya too, she was part of their family after all. "Alright, I will keep you to that, after the summer." Valette would otherwise come search for Nikai. She wondered if he would be okay traveling on three legs. He just returned from a long trip in her opinion. Still, if this made him happy who was she to stop them.

"Arlette?," she sounded surprised. "Oh I don't know if she wants to. She never really leaves the territory," Valette spoke. How wrong the mother was with that since her pale daughter was recently starting to visit her friend Nuna more often. "You could ask her...," Valette spoke but she kind of didn't want her little Arlette to go away from Easthollow. She would miss her too much. That selfish side showing again, still she would not voice that opinion out loud but perhaps her face was revealing more than she thought.
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Nikai smiled at his mother as she said she'd him to returning here after summer, confident that she'd be well in his absence. He would miss his family, but Nikai didn't doubt they would be just fine. At his suggestion to ask Arlette along Valette seemed surprised. Maybe because she was afraid to let her daughter go, too, and didn't want to look at the prospect of seeing her leave.

Nikai looked thoughtful for a moment and then decided: I'll just ask her if she's interested to come. Then if she wanted to stay here in Easthollow, that was fine too. I'll miss Easthollow, but we'll be back. Nikai smiled warmly at Valette, feeling a little guilty but knowing he was doing right by his mate by supporting her decision to move back to Moonspear for now.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette nodded softly when Nikai said that he would ask her to join them. Valette was pretty confident that Arlette was going to say no and stay but if it made her happy to go travel with her big brother who was she to stop her. "Yes," she agreed with him. "You better, as you know you are always welcomed back, Nikai. Easthollow is always open to you and your family," she spoke. After all, Alya had become his family and was accepted as well.

Valette offered him a soft smile. "Then I wish you safe travels. I am sure that nothing will happen," she assured him. Valette felt very safe at Easthollow and was pretty sure that nothing would really happen here.
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Nikai nodded when Valette said they'd always be welcome here as family. He felt confident things would be fine here, too, in his absence. Valette had Greyback, after all, and the pack was big and strong otherwise right now. If now wasn't the right time, then it would never be. Thanks, mother, Nikai said with a soft sigh. He leaned in to nose Valette's cheek, leaning into her touch for a brief moment in a wolfish hug.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette responded to the hug and nosed at Nikai. "I will miss you," she repeated again. Her son would probably know this by now. Valette then stepped back and dipped her head. She would have to return to her children now but was certain that she would see Nikai again. Hopefully soon, after summer ended.

- Valette exit -