Hushed Willows he don’t drink, or steal, or cheat, or lie
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
So, this kid had two mothers -- well, one, since one apparently was dead. A kinder wolf would have crooned and offered sympathy, but Raleska was not kind in that way -- not with wolves she did not know. She frowned, for Atwood's answer was... well.. unhelpful. Not what she was looking for, even though he was much too young for it to be his fault.

She stood at attention as she heard the tread of a wolf approach, glancing to Kaertok who had likely already detected a new arrival. Her posture was kept respectful, and she assumed this was one of the leaders. "I'm Raleska, that's Kaertok." The Eyjolfur introduced briskly, coming down to all business. "We're from Rusalka - we are looking for directions to Easthollow. My brother says we are allies, and I am not sure which direction in which to head. Do you know where that is?"
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: he don’t drink, or steal, or cheat, or lie - by Raleska - July 13, 2019, 03:56 PM
RE: he don’t drink, or steal, or cheat, or lie - by Raleska - September 02, 2019, 09:29 AM