Honeyed Pasture cotton wind blow blouse hair flower aroma scent
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
All Welcome 
all welcome but paging @Gracious
dated for 8/1

It was with a withering muse of ’Coyote-slayer.Sure, that the herbalist situated herself amidst a smattering of crags, snowy snout wrinkling at the bright scuffing of her shoulder. Pink nose twitched at the faint scent of iron, and as Aure began to lave her tongue across the little hurt, argent half-sight narrowed in the direction which the lesser breed had taken.

She’d promised to her son that there’d be no more ‘going off and getting herself hurt’ anymore — but as it was, scuffles over prey would be justifiable enough.
Drago. Hazel eyes, with his mother’s pink nose. His father’s fur, tinted with the mauve of her own mother.

The silver rose from her post before the worry could rise in her heart.

There was still a hunt to be had; and so she swaned once more into the sea of earthen gold with a meager flourish of a feathery tail.
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
forgive me for the late reply, had surgery and been napping for a little

The coastal breeze had left the nose of the monochrome woman as she ventured away into the deeper parts of the land. Although she did not hate the beach, she had to admit that she didn’t have much action take place while near the water.

Gracious approached the field with slight excitement. The grass was tall and golden, covered with herbs and seemingly buzzing with life. She gently began to poke her nose through the blades, pushing them aside. However, she could not avoid crushing some places of grass due to her large size. If one were to follow her, they could see the path she was taking.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private