Arrow Lake Sorry if it's hard to catch my vibe
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
His scent filled her nose before she heard his quiet steps, causing her heart to speed up and her eyes to flick open. She was used the reaction by now and beyond grateful that he wasn't privy (or so it seemed) to her body's traitorous reaction to his presence. She dipped her head slightly at his silent greeting, glad that words were never really a requirement with Mahler. 

For a while, she remained silent, eyes drifting shut once more as her mind wandered. Taki knew he was probably tired from tending to the newest diasporans, and so she was happy to let him rest. She was still angry with Stigmata and still planned on ignoring Ketzia's existence, but she hardly blamed the pups; she certainly held no grudge towards any packmate that helped support them. She had noticed the Kapitän's absences from the territory, and it made her long for the days when she could come and go as freely. She had no regrets about motherhood, but that didn't mean she hadn't started to get a little cabin fever. She didn't feel comfortable leaving just yet, though, so she would have to find other ways to alleviate her restlessness. 

After some time, the sun began to invade their shade and warm her fur to an uncomfortable temperature. She yawned and stretched beside him, glancing over at him with a rare playful glint in her gaze. Boldly, she nipped playfully at his shoulder and then bolted away, splashing into the water; she stopped when the water reached her elbows and turned around to lie down in the cool lake, eyes searching for her companion to see how he recieved her invitation to play.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Sorry if it's hard to catch my vibe - by Takiyok - July 05, 2019, 01:05 AM
RE: Sorry if it's hard to catch my vibe - by Mahler - July 11, 2019, 07:36 PM
RE: Sorry if it's hard to catch my vibe - by Takiyok - July 12, 2019, 01:03 PM
RE: Sorry if it's hard to catch my vibe - by Mahler - July 12, 2019, 03:03 PM
RE: Sorry if it's hard to catch my vibe - by Takiyok - July 16, 2019, 05:34 AM
RE: Sorry if it's hard to catch my vibe - by Mahler - July 20, 2019, 02:55 PM
RE: Sorry if it's hard to catch my vibe - by Takiyok - July 26, 2019, 06:00 PM
RE: Sorry if it's hard to catch my vibe - by Mahler - August 03, 2019, 11:23 AM
RE: Sorry if it's hard to catch my vibe - by Takiyok - August 13, 2019, 11:18 PM
RE: Sorry if it's hard to catch my vibe - by Mahler - August 14, 2019, 12:09 AM