Arrow Lake Sorry if it's hard to catch my vibe
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
It had not been her intention, at least not consciously, to invite him into the water to play for any reason other than she was in a rare playful mood. But, their closeness, and his laughter, and the meeting of their gazes had her feeling uncomfortably vulnerable all of the sudden. As she lied atop his muscular form, she suddenly became hyperaware of every place their bodies touched. This was too much, and all she could think now was that she wanted out of the water and away from Mahler. Her smile fell some, but she otherwise tried to keep all the confusing emotions from leaking into her expression, unsure if she had been successful. Without any warning, she stood and took a few steps back. I'm sorry, I— She paused, swallowed, and looked away. I have to go. she turned and sprinted for the shore, picking up speed once on dry land. Without stopping even to shake out her coat, she ran back to her children, brushing off any questions about her appearance or sour mood if Stigmata had even noticed before taking his leave.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Sorry if it's hard to catch my vibe - by Takiyok - July 05, 2019, 01:05 AM
RE: Sorry if it's hard to catch my vibe - by Mahler - July 11, 2019, 07:36 PM
RE: Sorry if it's hard to catch my vibe - by Takiyok - July 12, 2019, 01:03 PM
RE: Sorry if it's hard to catch my vibe - by Mahler - July 12, 2019, 03:03 PM
RE: Sorry if it's hard to catch my vibe - by Takiyok - July 16, 2019, 05:34 AM
RE: Sorry if it's hard to catch my vibe - by Mahler - July 20, 2019, 02:55 PM
RE: Sorry if it's hard to catch my vibe - by Takiyok - July 26, 2019, 06:00 PM
RE: Sorry if it's hard to catch my vibe - by Mahler - August 03, 2019, 11:23 AM
RE: Sorry if it's hard to catch my vibe - by Takiyok - August 13, 2019, 11:18 PM
RE: Sorry if it's hard to catch my vibe - by Mahler - August 14, 2019, 12:09 AM