Blacktail Deer Plateau there's a voice that pulls me stumbling through a symphony
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
if this campus tomorrow doesn’t have free wifi, just assume that this is my last post.. so i’ll allow minor pp of healing/resting
(sorry for this being anticlimactic)

As her ivory comrade chose then and there to take respite, her eyes were drawn to the male named Lokie, “I left them o’er yonder,” the herbalist started, canting her chin further in the hintersbound direction she’d been hastening towards. “They... they must have ran off, while...” And in the pause that followed, therein appeared the star-flecked Rhælla; a once-mentor, but an appeasing sight to her blood-tinted nerves all the same.

In the end, her figure quivered with more fatigue than she could manage, and Aurëwen soon let herself be at the mercy of Lokie’s attentions to her harms ...but not before she directed him to seeing to Rosencrantz, first. It was only fair in her mind, seeing as she’d practically dragged his self — all of them — into all of this. 

Before they nested for the night, she’d tell them of her family, her travels... with a fearless, exhausted care, before that same fatigue eventually pulled her asunder into its depthless, dark embrace.
Messages In This Thread