Sun Mote Copse Gingerbread zombies
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin didn't expect her grandson to find a way to twist the comment back on her. She thought she'd actually prevented that from happening by taking care to make sure he knew he had to listen to his father, but Elfie was clearly far smarter than she was. His insolence should've bothered her, but Fin could only grin and shake her head. "You are such a Blackthorn," she commented, giving him a pointed prod on the shoulder before turning to wander back towards the den.

"C'mon kid, I'm gonna grab some food if you want any," she called over her shoulder, unconcerned if he decided to go with her or not. All the mental sparring had given her a desire to do something more physical, and tearing meat off old bones was just the ticket.

feel free to reply or archive! <3

super-adorable little shrimp
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
Finley disappointed Elfie, because instead of telling him, what he wished to hear ("Yes! Of course, I will tell Eljay to stop."), she said something that did not make any sense to him. He knew he was a Blackthorn. What did this have to do with anything?

She offered him a lunch and after 3 month long conversation (:D) Elfie did feel hungry. He followed his grandmother eagerly.