Duskfire Glacier Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She wasn't sure how long she had been trekking along the glacier before the loud bark intruded into her sullen thoughts. She paused, turning a shrewd gaze on the earthen girl. Her presence and her stupid question sparked a flare of annoyance in the northerner, made worse by the fact that she was in a particularly shitty mood; revisiting ghosts of a tumultuous past tended to do that. 

A glacier, obviously, she replied coolly, turning to begin walking again. She supposed she couldn't stop the stranger from annoying her, but Taki probably wouldn't be very friendly company, especially not while standing on the ruins of her pack and family.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Takiyok - August 13, 2019, 11:48 PM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Eleni - August 14, 2019, 04:36 PM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Takiyok - August 15, 2019, 12:44 AM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Eleni - August 15, 2019, 09:07 AM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Eleni - August 29, 2019, 12:55 PM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Takiyok - September 02, 2019, 11:48 AM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Eleni - September 05, 2019, 02:56 PM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Takiyok - September 12, 2019, 03:09 PM