Duskfire Glacier Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She froze when the stranger yelled out, turning slowly to fix her with a fiery gaze, eyebrow raised a little. What, she answered, tone chilly and irritation evident. She hadn't come here to babysit some barely adult stranger who clearly had no manners or sense of self-preservation. What could this girl possibly want from her? Taki hoped she didn't expect a tour or some kind of storytelling time, because she hated both of those things even when she was in a good mood. Plus, she wasn't going to explain how she came to have such an intimate knowledge of the glacier to some stranger, especially one who had already proven to be quite annoying. What she really wanted was to sulk in peace, but clearly that wasn't going to happen.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Takiyok - August 13, 2019, 11:48 PM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Eleni - August 14, 2019, 04:36 PM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Eleni - August 15, 2019, 09:07 AM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Takiyok - August 20, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Eleni - August 29, 2019, 12:55 PM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Takiyok - September 02, 2019, 11:48 AM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Eleni - September 05, 2019, 02:56 PM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Takiyok - September 12, 2019, 03:09 PM