Duskfire Glacier Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She stared at the girl a few moments before her expression finally lost some of its anger. She was looking for someone, maybe even her family, and Taki, sadly, knew far too much about what it was like to search these wilds for someone. Maybe if she had run into her somewhere else, somewhere that didn't incite soul deep despair, she would have maybe even seemed sympathetic to the stranger. But that was more than she could offer right now. 

She sighed a little, clearly still irritated by the girl's presence. No. I have never met anyone with those names or heard anything about them, she answered anyway.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Takiyok - August 13, 2019, 11:48 PM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Eleni - August 14, 2019, 04:36 PM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Eleni - August 15, 2019, 09:07 AM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Eleni - August 29, 2019, 12:55 PM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Takiyok - September 02, 2019, 11:48 AM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Eleni - September 05, 2019, 02:56 PM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Takiyok - September 12, 2019, 03:09 PM