Arrow Lake Carry all your thoughts across an open field
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
The question squeezed her heart, and she silently stared at him for a few moments. She wanted desperately to give him the answer that he wanted, to tell him that they would be here together forever. But as comforting as that might be for him right now while his father's death was still so fresh, she knew it would only do him more harm later when she inevitably could not keep that promise. But how to answer his question without hurting him more? She wasn't sure that was possible, and she wasn't going to lie to him. Stag, she started and then paused. I will be wherever you are for as long as you want me to be and for as long as I am able, she promised, an easy promise, really. But I will not live forever; that is the way of life, and there is nothing you or I can do about it. She stopped walked to face him fully, her expression resolute. But you can be sure I will never go down without exhausting every part of my being trying to survive. She would do whatever she could to keep from meeting an untimely death; of course, she knew she didn't really have much control over that in the end, but that didn't mean she wouldn't go down fighting.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Takiyok - September 12, 2019, 06:17 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - September 12, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Takiyok - September 12, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - September 22, 2019, 12:56 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - October 19, 2019, 10:11 AM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - November 19, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - December 08, 2019, 11:40 AM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Takiyok - January 03, 2020, 10:11 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - January 12, 2020, 04:38 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - January 18, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - January 21, 2020, 08:04 PM